No, we didn’t post this recipe in error. Chocolate lovers, get ready to celebrate because now you can enjoy deliciously decadent hot fudge as part of a clean eating diet! Our Clean-Eating Hot Fudge recipe is made with only 100% natural ingredients and tastes even better than traditional high-fat recipes. Use our homemade hot fudge recipe to create some of your favorite desserts, like hot fudge cakes. Make yourself a hot fudge sundae with our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream and Whipped Topping. Mmm… Is your mouth watering yet?
Yields: 16 servings | Servings: 2 tablespoons | Calories: 136 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 4 mg | Carbohydrates: 16 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 2 cups chocolate chips, (We used Enjoy Life brand)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (our favorite brand is Native Forest)
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar, optional raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stove Top Method: Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and honey, stir to combine. Heat over low heat until all chocolate has completed melted, approximately 10 minutes. Add vanilla at the end of cooking time. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Slow-cooker Method: Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and honey, stir to combine. Cover and cook on low until all ingredients are melted, approximately 1 hour. Add vanilla at the end of cooking time. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Allow to cool and store in a covered glass container until ready to use. Hot Fudge will thicken when refrigerated, therefore re-heating over low heat will be necessary before serving.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.