Hot fudge like you've never tried before.
No, we didn’t post this recipe in error. Chocolate lovers, get ready to celebrate because now you can enjoy deliciously decadent hot fudge as part of a clean eating diet! Our Clean-Eating Hot Fudge recipe is made with only 100% natural ingredients and tastes even better than traditional high-fat recipes. Use our homemade hot fudge recipe to create some of your favorite desserts, like hot fudge cakes. Make yourself a hot fudge sundae with our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream and Whipped Topping. Mmm… Is your mouth watering yet?
You might also like these other Clean Eating Recipes from Skinny Ms.:
Blackberry Banana Ice Cream
Strawberries in Balsamic Yogurt Sauce
Clean Eating Hot Fudge
- 2 cups chocolate chips we used Enjoy Life brand
- 1 cup coconut milk canned, our favorite brand is Native Forest
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar optional raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stove Top Method: Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and honey, stir to combine. Heat over low heat until all chocolate has completed melted, approximately 10 minutes. Add vanilla at the end of cooking time. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Slow-cooker Method: Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and honey, stir to combine. Cover and cook on low until all ingredients are melted, approximately 1 hour. Add vanilla at the end of cooking time. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Allow to cool and store in a covered glass container until ready to use. Hot Fudge will thicken when refrigerated, therefore re-heating over low heat will be necessary before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. Dessert Recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Now this is a clean-eating recipe I can get excited about! Can't wait to try it :o)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Now my life is complete! 🙂
I'm a sucker for chocolate. 4 ingredients and easy to make in a crock-pot will be great for get togethers. Pour some on angel food cake with some strawberries and whip cream for a yummy summertime dessert! This will be great for my church pot luck dinner next month.
I made this last night and it is absolutely AMAZING!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting such an awesome recipe! I had it over my "ice cream" (frozen blended bananas) and was in complete heaven!!_
Autumn, Well thank-you so much for letting me know. I’m now smiling from ear to ear. 🙂
What other milk can u use
Regular milk will work, but it needs to be whole milk.
You can try soy or almond milk, but it's not as thick and you might not achieve the same results. If you do try that, let us know.