Beat the summer heat with this berrylicious treat!
Nothing satisfies us during the summer heat better than a delicious bowl of creamy ice cream. It’s too bad that that satisfaction can turn to remorse when we take a closer look at the ingredient labels on the back of our favorite traditional brands. Ethyl acetate, glycol, yellow #5, oh my!
Don’t worry. Skinny Ms. has got your back this summer. Our Blackberry-Banana Ice Cream has only 4 whole-food ingredients, and it tastes so good, eating it before it melts won’t be a problem. Plus, at only 188 calories per serving, there’s no way to go wrong!
Add a dollop of our Whipped Topping recipe atop Blackberry-Banana Ice Cream and you’ve got one crowd-pleasing summer dessert.
Blackberry-Banana Ice Cream
- 2 bananas frozen, slice into ¼ inch pieces before freezing
- 1 cup blackberries frozen
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup milk, optional coconut or almond milk
- Add all the above ingredients to a food processor, pulse until blended and creamy. This process requires stopping and stirring a few times and may take 2-3 minutes to fully blend ingredients.
- Serve ice cream immediately.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms