Strawberries and balsamic vinegar is a marriage made in heaven. We added Greek yogurt, a little wildflower honey and an outrageously yummy Skinny Mini Dessert was created. You’ll love this skinny mini dessert at only 51 calories per serving. Be sure to check out Skinny Mini Banana Pudding and Strawberry Cheesecake.
This recipe is low in Cholesterol and Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat. It is also a good source of Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 3.2 ounce serving | Calories: 51 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 1 | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Sodium: 16 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints (freestyle): 2
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey, (I used wildflower raw honey)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 (3-4 oz) Mini Dessert Dishes
- Combine in a small bowl the first 3 ingredients. Layer balsamic-yogurt sauce with strawberries in 4 mini dessert dishes and refrigerate 2-3 hour before serving.