A simple dessert with amazing taste!
Strawberries and balsamic vinegar is a marriage made in heaven. We added Greek yogurt, a little wildflower honey and an outrageously yummy Skinny Mini Dessert was created. You’ll love this skinny mini dessert at only 51 calories per serving. Be sure to check out Skinny Mini Banana Pudding and Strawberry Cheesecake.
Strawberries in Balsamic Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt fat-free, plain
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey I used wildflower raw honey
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- Combine in a small bowl the first 3 ingredients. Layer balsamic-yogurt sauce with strawberries in 4 mini dessert dishes and refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms