This recipe for Creamy Avocado & Spinach Dip is a must for all guacamole fans! Our version calls for wholesome ingredients like Primal Mayo, lending creaminess to the spread’s texture, and lemon juice, which offers a tangy punch. Meanwhile, minced garlic and red onion amplify the dip’s amazing flavor.
This recipe spotlights two incredible superfoods: avocado and spinach. Loaded with heart-healthy fatty acids, avocados can reduce inflammation and boost your heart health and immune system. They can also lower cholesterol levels and your risk of heart disease. Spinach comes with a boatload of health benefits as well, such as its ability to lower blood pressure and support a healthy nervous system.
This delicious dip pairs perfectly with veggie sticks or crunchy chips, such as these Easy Whole Grain Pita Chips!
Yields: 12 servings | Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 85mg | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 6
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion, diced
- 1 cup Clean Mayo
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until desired consistency. Add dip to an airtight container and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Enjoy with your favorite veggies!
Love the recipe? Hungry for more? Let us know! Leave a comment in the section below about this article or anything else on the site.