Deliciously creamy and tasty. You'll love our clean version of cole slaw.
Here’s an old standard at any summertime barbecue. Creamy Cole Slaw just happens to be packed with superfood goodness.
Creamy Cabbage and Bok Choy Slaw
- 2 tablespoons low fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon low fat milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise no added sweeteners (Duke’s is a favorite for this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 head cabbage chopped
- 1 bok choy stalk leaves removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper diced
- 1 carrot small, peeled and shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Place slaw dressing in a glass jar with a lid, and refrigerate until ready to use, chilling for approximately 2 hours.
- Coarsely chop cabbage and bok choy; if using a food processor, add small chunks, being careful not to overpulse, as this will make it mushy. Combine in a large mixing bowl, the cabbage, bok choy, bell pepper, and carrot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add slaw dressing to cabbage mix; stir to combine, cover, and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.