A healthy, deliciously baked alternative to traditional fries.
It’s difficult to resist the mouthwatering allure of fries. Unfortunately, these deep-fried treats are vicious antagonists to your health goals. SkinnyMs. has baked a healthy alternative to traditional fries. These crispy potato wedges come fresh from the oven because baking beats frying as a cooking method. The clean-cooking process makes the delectable wedges healthier. Baking also eliminates the possibility of oil sputters and other frying accidents.
For an ultra nutritious Vegan option, simply make our quick & easy recipe for Dairy-Free Parmesan Cheese. It takes only about 5 minutes to make and the taste is pretty darn good. In a pinch, you can also sprinkle on some nutritional yeast. Our plant based, Vegan option for parmesan cheese goes great on so many dishes, here’s some examples: popcorn, spaghetti, chicken parmesan, and our potato wedges.
These Crispy Oven Potato Wedges are tastier than fast-food fare. Our recipe calls for ultra-nutritious olive oil and garlic cloves. Decorate each fry with your choice of herbs and sharp Parmesan cheese. Once baked, top the wedges with parsley and savor the flavor!
Crispy Oven Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds potatoes sliced into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs chop leaves and discard stems
- 3/4 cup parmesan low-fat, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a baking dish, mix potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and add Parmesan cheese, bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- When done, sprinkle fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More Potato Recipes:
Don’t miss out on the latest from SkinnyMs. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter. Like our Facebook and follow our Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comment section below.