Cabbage lover or not, you're going to love this outrageously delicious recipe.
Not a cabbage fan? You’ve probably never tried this versatile veggie with Dijon mustard. Give this savory Dijon Roasted Cabbage recipe a try, and you just might have a new favorite side dish!
When the weather is warm, we place non-stick foil on the grill, poke a few holes in the foil, and roast the cabbage wedges until tender. Our friends love this recipe! Read two reasons you should be eating the superfood, cabbage, here.
Dijon Roasted Cabbage
- 1 head green cabbage medium, core removed and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together oil, Dijon, garlic, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds. Brush all sides of cabbage wedges with the oil mixture and place on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle cabbage with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds. Cover cabbage with foil and roast 45 minutes, remove foil and roast 10 additional minutes or until lightly golden and tender. Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms