The best chefs know that even the smallest additions to traditional recipes can make a huge difference when it comes to flavor. Our Dill Yogurt Spread takes ordinary recipes and adds a WOW factor that is sure to make taste buds go wild! Try Dill Yogurt Spread on burgers, as a veggie or fruit dip, or in potato salad. Made with Greek yogurt and 100% clean ingredients, this tasty spread won’t do damage to your diet, either. We love Dill Yogurt Spread on Turkey Veggie Burgers, Black Bean Mushroom Burgers, Curry Turkey Burgers, and Quinoa Lentil Burgers.
Which one is YOUR favorite?!
Dill Yogurt Spread
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt low fat
- 1/4 cup sour cream low fat, optional Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dill freshly chopped, about 5 sprigs
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion optional 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and place in the refrigerator at least two hours before serving.