An explosion of flavor in each savory bite!
When corn on the cob is done right, it can really make a meal something special. Our oven roasted corn on the cob recipe shows you how to prepare summery corn to perfection, without unhealthy added ingredients. When it is prepared the right way, oven roasted corn should burst with juicy flavor on each bite, and ours does.
Oven corn on the cob is a perfect option not only for the health conscious but also for those who don’t own a grill. If you want to host a summer cookout at your apartment or condo, you can make use of the oven to prepare the meal! Even if you do own a grill but the weather is bad, learning how to make corn on the cob in the oven is the perfect solution to satisfy your craving.
Easy Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn fresh
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or pure butter
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Lay foil over hot grill rack and place corn, with husk and silk still attached, directly on the foil. Close lid and grill 20 minutes, turn over and grill an additional 15 minutes. Remove corn and allow to cool just enough to be able to handle. Remove husk and silk and chop off ends. Brush olive oil or butter over corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay foil on center oven rack and place corn, with husk and silk still attached, directly on the foil. Roast 20 minutes, turn over and roast 20 additional minutes. Remove corn and allow to cool just enough to be able to handle. Remove husk and silk and chop off ends.
- Note: This method of oven roasting will make removing the silk effortless.
- Brush with olive oil or butter and sprinkle with the desired amount of salt.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite recipe from Skinny Ms.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below. Any tips for preparing delicious oven corn on the cob? We’d love to hear!