It’s time to make that dream of having a flat belly, a reality! This workout will target & tone every muscle in your core, including those stubborn lower abs. Tightening these muscles will flatten your stomach and pull in your waist, leaving you with a slim and sexy midsection!
By following our flat belly tips and performing this workout at least 3 times weekly, results should be visible within 4-6 weeks. Stick with it and you’ll be able to show off that new flat tummy this bikini season!
Flat Belly Tips to Follow
- Drink at least eight, 8 oz. glasses of water each day.
- Use Skinny Plates for each meal.
- Cut out all sodas (even diet soda) and every other food/beverage with artificial sweeteners.
- Eat healthy, nutritious foods by adhering to this 14-Day Clean-Eating Meal Plan.
- Make sure you get plenty of protein to fuel your muscles and melt away the fat.
Flat Belly Workout
What to Do: Perform each exercise for 1 minute and rest 15 seconds after each move. Complete this routine three times weekly for best results. Watch the videos below for demonstrations of each exercise.
Beginner Level: Complete 1 round
Intermediate Level: Complete 2 rounds
Advanced Level: Complete 3 rounds
- Air Bike
- Reverse Crunch
- Scissor Kick (Place hands under butt if necessary)
For best results, perform this routine consistently (3+ days/week) for 4-6 weeks. Remember, in order to earn a flat belly, your diet must also be on point.
Are you going to try this flat belly workout? Have you completed it already? Let us know what you think in the comment section!