Get youthful with this superfood smoothie.
What better name for a smoothie that’s packed with ingredients topping the superfoods’ list, than Fountain of Youth Smoothie? This recipe is one the entire family will enjoy, including the kids. Kale and spinach provide rich immune-boosting qualities, while the banana and honeydew melon take over the taste.
Fountain of Youth Smoothie
- 1 avocado peeled and seeded
- 1/8 honeydew melon cut into about 10 (1-inch) cubes
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 kiwi peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup green kale chopped, stems removed
- 1/2 cup low fat milk almond or soy will work
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. Add additional milk for a thinner consistency, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms