Too hot to cook breakfast? Try this French toast alternative! All the flavor and no stove required!
We love overnight oats. They’re easy, healthy, and tasty. Oats are high in fiber, while coconut milk is high in healthy fats. Plus, you can top them with just about anything! We especially love these French toast overnight oats for a different take on the low-prep breakfast staple. They get their sweetness from maple syrup, and some extra zest from cinnamon and vanilla extract. They’re a good source of fiber, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, so they’re guilt free. Enjoy the rich taste of french toast without the hassle or unhealthy ingredients. How great is that?!
French Toast Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons raisins or any other dried chopped fruit
- Combine all ingredients, except raisins, in a mixing bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- After refrigeration, uncover and spoon into serving bowls. Top with raisins. Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms