This 28-Day Bigger Butt Program contains effective exercises that target all angles of the glutes leaving you will a firm, lifted booty.
I think that it’s safe to say that most ladies would love to have a perky, firm and round booty. Some of us are born with genetically larger bottoms, while others aren’t as lucky. I have good news! Following this free, “How To Get A Bigger Butt – 28 Day Program” will get you some seriously stunning results. With it, you can lift, firm and build the booty of your dreams.
28 Day Booty-Building Program
There are a few key components to building muscle that I’d like to address before we get into the actual workouts. There’s more to building and toning muscle than just working out. Nutrition is a substantial part of it. Notice that I didn’t say “diet”. When your goal is to firm and build, you need to properly fuel your muscles. Not eating enough will not only slow the process down, but it will also stall your metabolism forcing your body to hold onto excess fat. Of course, you should always speak with a health professional before changing your diet as these are just general guidelines.
Feed and Refuel
1. You need to eat enough protein! A standard recommendation for muscular growth is to eat one gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight. For example, if you weigh 120 pounds, you need to get around 120 grams of protein per day. Some good sources of protein are lean meats, eggs, greek yogurt and protein supplements/shakes. The easiest way to make sure you can do this is to eat protein at every meal. For instance, if you eat 6 meals a day, try to get 20 grams of protein with each meal.
2. A large portion of dietary fat comes from your protein sources (salmon, eggs, nuts). Healthy fats will help you stay fuller longer, aiding in fat loss while the protein works to build and tone.
3. Another crucial element to building a booty is making sure you refuel, post-workout. Most muscle growth takes place after the workout is finished. This, of course, means getting another serving of protein, but it also requires a healthy dose of nutrient-dense carbohydrates. A few examples would be whole grain bread, brown rice, sweet potatoes and most fruits/veggies.
Take it to the Limit
It’s imperative that you speak with your doctor before you take part in a new workout routine. We want you to be as healthy as possible!
When it comes to the actual workouts, you need to challenge yourself. Proper form should always be your number one priority. Make sure you know exactly how to perform an exercise before you begin. In order to help you do this, we’ve included instructional videos for each exercise. You’ll find these on page 2.
We want your form to be on point because in order to build a perky, round butt you’re going to need to lift heavier weight than you’re probably used to. Lifting heavier weight puts your muscles under tension that they’re not familiar with which forces them to grow.
I know that you may be thinking… “Won’t lifting heavy weight make me look bulky?” I know that this is a fear that many women, including some of my own clients, struggle with. Lifting heavier weight will NOT make you bulky. The female body cannot naturally, on it’s own, produce enough testosterone to make you overly muscular. Lifting heavier weight will, however, give your booty a natural lift as well as make it firmer and more shapely. Sound good?
Workouts To Get A Bigger Butt
What to do: Perform each workout 1-2 times per week, with the number of repetitions (reps), and circuits indicated. Review the videos for correct form. Before each workout, be sure to warm-up for 5 to 10 minutes by walking, jogging or running.
Bonus Tip: Push your weight through your heels instead of your toes to target your glutes!
Rest 30-60 seconds between each exercise. Perform 5 circuits. This routine should take approximately 25 minutes.
1. Dumbbell Sumo Squat
10 slow reps (push up through your HEELS.)
2. Regular Deadlifts with Dumbbells
10 reps (squeeze glutes at the top for 3 to 5 seconds.)
3. Weighted Step-Up with Knee Lift
20 reps (alternating legs; holding dumbbells down at your sides.)
4. Weighted Hip Thrusts
10 slow reps (squeeze glutes at the top for 3 to 5 seconds.)
Rest 30-60 seconds between each exercise. Perform 5 circuits. This routine takes approximately 30 minutes.
1. Walking Lunges
20 reps (alternating legs.)
2. Single-Leg Dumbbell Deadlift
10 reps per leg.
3. Dumbbell Squat
10 slow reps (hold dumbbells down at side.)
4. Glute Kick-Back
10 reps per leg (squeeze at the top; dumbbell should be held behind the knee.)
NOTE: Results are based on numerous factors, including but not limited to age, current fitness level, and commitment to the program. After completion of the 28-Day Program be sure to keep working out. Find more butt workouts here.
Instructional videos begin on page 2…
Dumbbell Sumo Squats
Regular Deadlifts with Dumbbells
Weighted Step-Up with Knee Lift
Weighted Hip Thrusts
Single-Leg Dumbbell Deadlifts
How To Get A Bigger Butt – 28 Day Program
We’d love to hear what you think of our “How to Get a Bigger Butt – 28 Day Program.” Which exercise was YOUR favorite? Leave us a comment in the comments section below!
Make sure that you subscribe to our newsletter so that you don’t miss out on all things Skinny Ms.