Perfectly portioned servings take the guesswork out of portion control! Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls make an easy prep breakfast that’s perfect on busy mornings and can be prepared and added to the bowls the previous night. Plus, Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls are versatile enough to suit individual tastes. Easily customize your Individual Egg and Spinach Bowl by swapping out the spinach for kale or another one your favorite leafy greens.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 bowl | Calories: 84 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 57 | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Sodium: 335 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein:11 g | SmartPoints: 2 |
- 8 large egg whites, (recommend free-range)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn or chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Lightly mist 4 (1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot.