Light and airy, with a hint melon, our Melon Breeze Smoothie is hard to beat. As with all of our recipes, taste & health are equal when deciding which ingredients to choose for delicious smoothies. We fell in love with this greenie after just one sip! Not only does it offer a mountain of Superfoods to help you look and feel great, but it also tastes amazingly delicious. Smoothie recipes are great for creating a healthy meal or snack in one glass. Give this one a try and we think you’ll agree.
Serving Size: ½ Recipe | Calories: 156 | Total Fat: 1 gm | Saturated Fats: 0 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 90 mg | Carbohydrates: 28 gm | Dietary Fiber: 3 gm | Sugars: 20 gm | Protein: 12 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6 |
- 1 cup kale leaves, removed from stem and lightly chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Pour this treat into a chilled glass. Now close your eyes, sip and experience the breeze!!!
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.