Craving peanut butter treats without the guilt?
Easy to put together, these no bake peanut butter bars are a real crowd pleaser. Made with all natural peanut butter instead of a chemical-laden commercial brand, these are sweet and rich all at the same time. With a crust made with fiber-rich peanuts instead of refined sugar, you don’t have to feel guilty when you indulge. For a twist, or if you’re allergic to peanuts, use almond butter and almonds instead. We promise, it’s just as delicious!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 3/4 cup peanuts finely ground
- 1 tablespoon whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt omit if peanuts are salted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter natural
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients and press into a baking pan in an even layer.
- Put the filling ingredients in a food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Pour mixture over the crust. Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours until firm (bars will still be soft).
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.