Easy to put together, these no bake peanut butter bars are a real crowd pleaser. Made with all natural peanut butter instead of a chemical-laden commercial brand, these are sweet and rich all at the same time. With a crust made with fiber-rich peanuts instead of refined sugar, you don’t have to feel guilty when you indulge. For a twist, or if you’re allergic to peanuts, use almond butter and almonds instead. We promise, it’s just as delicious!
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 bar|Calories: 235| Total Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 46 mg | Carbohydrates: 14 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 9 g | Protein: 9 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 9
- 3/4 cup finely ground peanuts
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (omit if peanuts are salted)
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients and press into baking pan in an even layer.
- Put the filling ingredients in a food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Pour mixture over the crust. Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours until firm (bars will still be soft.)
- Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.