Warm ginger and zesty orange make this the perfect side dish!
Roasted carrots are a classic side dish, but sometimes they could use a little dressing up. Ginger and zesty citrus make these Orange Glazed Roasted Carrots a flavorful twist on a classic side. Unlike other recipes that add fat and sugar to veggies, this recipe does the trick with just orange, ginger, and olive oil. With the help of these clean ingredients, these roasted carrots pack powerful flavor without added calories. Meanwhile, this recipe’s unique flavor is still subtle enough to pair well with any meal! Light and simple, these carrots make a perfect side for any main dish. Try them along with our Salmon and Ginger Noodles for a light and tangy Asian-inspired meal.
Orange Glazed Roasted Carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger fresh, grated
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 6 carrots large, peeled and sliced into large chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and toss to coat the carrots in the oil. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes or until carrots are soft and lightly browned. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms