French fries are the ultimate guilty pleasure. There’s something irresistible about those deep-fried strips of goodness. Unfortunately, typical fries are drenched in oil and jam-packed with processed chemicals.
SkinnyMs. is here to satisfy your French fry fix without the guilt! Low-fat and bursting with flavor, these oven fried potato wedges with rosemary are a lightened-up take on conventional fries. They’re certainly a step up in the taste department. Chewy potatoes are coated in a mouthwatering mixture of olive oil and rosemary, then baked to crispy perfection until golden-brown. Bon Appétit!
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 134 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 151mg | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 4 | |
- 2 large russet potatoes, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice into wedges. Toss potato wedges with olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Spread on a baking sheet in an even layer. Roast for 50 minutes to one hour, or until golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork. Enjoy!
Love the fries? Hungry for more? Let us know! We need your feedback. Leave a comment about this article or anything else on the site below.