This is a super easy breakfast!
A perfect fall recipe for your slow cooker using pumpkin and healthy steel cut oats. Made without added sugars and cooked overnight so you can wake up to the fantastic smell of Pumpkin Pie in your kitchen, only without the guilt of eating pie for breakfast!
Brenda Bennett is the author of the blog www.sugarfreemom.com which focuses on providing healthy, unrefined and naturally sweetened recipes for the whole family. With multiple food allergies with her children and herself, she provides many dairy free a nut free recipes as well as some gluten free, but always refined sugar free. You can find her posting mouthwatering pictures of her healthy recipes daily on Facebook.
Overnight Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats: No Sugar Added
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 1/2 cups water almond or regular milk can be substituted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup honey or 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia OPTIONAL
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
RECIPE SIGNUP: If you’re interested in receiving our newest and best Slow Cooker recipes via email, signup here: daily eNewsletter.