Candy is a luxury that most of us living a healthy lifestyle don’t typically get to indulge in. Our Peppermint Chocolate Fudge is a treat that even we can enjoy without any accompanying guilt! All it takes is 5 ingredients and a couple of hours to make this simple recipe. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint oil give this sweet treat its flavor, and almond milk and coconut oil keep it smooth and creamy.
This Peppermint Chocolate would be a welcome addition at any holiday gathering, but be sure to make a batch to keep at home for yourself!
Yields: 20 servings | Serving Size: 1 chocolate | Calories: 233 | Total Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 23mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 12
- 3 cups dark chocolate, chopped and divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond milk, divided
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- Line a 9X14 casserole dish with parchment paper. Melt 1 1/2 cup of the dark chocolate and whisk in 1/4 cup almond milk and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Pour into bottom of prepared dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate. Whisk in remaining almond milk, coconut oil, and peppermint oil until well combined. Pour over first chocolate layer and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the remaining dark chocolate. Pour over white chocolate fudge layer. Allow to set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
What are your favorite holiday indulgences? Share with us in the comments!