Liven up fish recipes by using ground nuts, like pistachios, walnuts, or almonds.
If you’d like to include seafood in your diet, and you’re looking for an easy and healthy option, try our unique and delicious recipe. Encrust the fish (sole, flounder or halibut are good choices), drizzle it with extra-virgin olive oil, and bake it. It’s really that easy! Serve it with a salad of your choice and enjoy a delicious, homemade, healthy meal with your family.
Pistachio Crusted Baked White Fish Fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 ounces white fish fillet sole, flounder, or halibut are good choices
- 3 tablespoons pistachios ground
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt & pepper then rub around the fish to distribute evenly.
- Cover the fish fillets with the pistachios well. Pat the pistachios towards the fish to make them stick well.
- Lay the fish on an oiled baking pan then drizzle or spray fish with extra-virgin olive oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the middle oven rack. Divide into 2 portions and serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We have other seafood recipes that you might like:
Grilled Halibut with Corn Coconut Curry Sauce and Grilled Cherry Tomato Chutney by Bobby Flay
Wild Caught Cod with Moroccan Couscous
Don’t miss out on the latest recipes and healthy living tips at Skinny Ms. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Follow us on our Facebook and Pinterest pages for interesting recipes, clean eating tips and healthy living resources.
Don’t forget to leave us a word or two in the comments section!
.I did sprinkle a bit of a frozen whole lemon ,grated to the salt and pepper. YUM