A creamy summer beverage exploding with flavor
Pomegranate Banana Ginger Blast is a trio that makes for one yummy smoothie! Have for it breakfast and enjoy an energy boost that lasts all morning.
For more pomegranate recipes and information, check out:
Orange-Pomegranate Green Tea, the ultimate summer drink.
Pomegranate Chicken Breast is an extra moist slow cooker recipe.
4 Ways Pomegranates are Powerful for Your Health.
Pomegranate Banana Ginger Blast
- 1 banana frozen, pre-slice before freezing
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt fat-free, plain
- ginger root 1/4 inch of a knuckle (knuckle = length of finger joint)
- 1 cup pure pomegranate juice no added sugar
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms