Pomegranate Banana Ginger Blast is a trio that makes for one yummy smoothie! Have for it breakfast and enjoy an energy boost that lasts all morning.
For more pomegranate recipes and information, check out:
Orange-Pomegranate Green Tea, the ultimate summer drink.
Pomegranate Chicken Breast is an extra moist slow cooker recipe.
4 Ways Pomegranates are Powerful for Your Health.
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups | Calories: 195 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 7 | Carbohydrates: 39 g | Sodium: 89 mg | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars:28 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8
- 1 frozen banana, pre-slice before freezing
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, fat-free
- Ginger Root, 1/4" of a knuckle (knuckle = length of finger joint)
- 1 cup pure pomegranate juice, no added sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.