Perfect for potluck, barbecues, and family gatherings.
This easy-prep quinoa fruit salad combines fresh fruit with a delicious honey lime dressing. It makes a nice breakfast, light lunch, or even a snack. If you’re looking for something healthy to take to potluck or picnic, this is your go-to!
Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 cup quinoa dry, pre-rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves fresh, chopped
- Over medium-high heat, bring water and quinoa to a boil, reduce heat to a low-boil, cover and cook approximately 15 minutes or until quinoa has absorbed most of the water. Turn off the heat and leave the covered quinoa on the burner for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool then refrigerate until chilled.
- Combine the chilled quinoa with the fruit in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add the olive oil, lime juice, and honey in a jar with a lid and shake. Toss with the salad and sprinkle on the fresh mint leaves.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms