Try this salad with a delicious homemade dressing!
Colors of the rainbow foods, or superfoods, have long been thought to have disease-preventing properties. We’ve combined six superfoods, added a simple to prepare dressing and created this multi-colored salad that is pure SkinnyLiciousness.
Rainbow Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 6 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion quartered, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber cut in half and thinly sliced
- optional basil leaves for garnish
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl, toss to combine, drizzle with Honey-Lemon Dressing (below), and top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until smooth and combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms