A refreshingly fruity treat even your waistline will appreciate
When you’re looking for a refreshing treat that won’t pack on the pounds, there are few options quite as enticing as recipes for delicious sorbets. And, when your sorbet recipe contains no refined sugars or artificial ingredients, and it tastes great, you have reason to celebrate. Our Raspberry-Peach Sorbet recipe is one of our favorite warm weather indulgences because it is made with only 100% clean ingredient SUPERFOODS, like fresh sweet berries, tangy citrus, local honey, and juicy pineapple, so it’s good for the body and the taste buds. Creating this recipe is easy, too. Just plop the ingredients into the blender, blend, and enjoy!
You might also like some of our other Skinny Desserts. They’ll let you enjoy your favorite treats, without the extra calories that usually go with them.
- 3 cups peaches peeled, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey I used local honey from the Farmer's Market
- 1/4 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks with juice, use chunks in natural juice without added sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together peaches, raspberries, lime juice, and honey until the fruit is lightly coated with honey.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a blender. Add the orange juice and pineapple juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a deep container with a lid and freeze until ready to serve. (This will take approximately 5-6 hours). Allow the sorbet to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving. This will make the sorbet much easier to scoop.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. dessert recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.