You'll be amazed at how good these taste.
Deliciously roasted, these veggies are sure to please brussels sprout lovers everywhere!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts cleaned and halved
- 1 head of cauliflower medium, cleaned and cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese fresh, grated fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil approximately
- Using an oil sprayer, lightly spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Spread out the veggies on the cookie sheet and spray them with a light coat of oil as well. If you don't have an oil sprayer, simply put the veggies in a bag with the oil and shake them around until well coated with oil.
- Sprinkle with the spices and parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 35-45 minutes, or until the veggies are soft and cooked to your liking.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms