Deliciously roasted, these veggies are sure to please brussels sprout lovers everywhere!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 103 | Total Fat: 4 gm | Saturated Fats: 1 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 4 mg | Sodium: 112 mg | Carbohydrates:14 gm | Dietary Fiber: 6 gm | Sugars: 5 gm | Protein: 6 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2 |
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cleaned and cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup real parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (approximately)
- Using an oil sprayer, lightly spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Spread out the veggies on the cookie sheet and spray them with a light coat of oil as well. If you don't have an oil sprayer, simply put the veggies in a bag with the oil and shake them around until well coated with oil.
- Sprinkle with the spices and parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 35-45 minutes, or until the veggies are soft and cooked to your liking.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve.