Dig into a summery, frozen treat!
We know you’re craving a frozen treat without excess calories! Let’s switch from ice cream to frozen yogurt, topped with the fruity flavor of your choice. Flavor it with a bit of fresh mint and enjoy one of the perks of summer!
Healthy Frozen Yogurt with Fresh Fruit Salad and Mint
- 1/4 cup kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1/8 cup blackberries rinsed
- 1/4 cup blueberries rinsed
- 1/8 cup pineapple diced
- 4 mint leaves fresh, plus 4 for garnishing if desired
- 1 cup frozen yogurt low-fat
- Place the fruit in individual serving bowls. Chop the mint leaves. Add the mint to the fruit and mix carefully. Top the fruit with the scoops of frozen yogurt. Garnish with the remaining mint.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
If you liked this recipe, then you will definitely like these frozen delights for summer:
We have an available Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection e-book where you can find 101 of our chosen recipes. Check it out!