We know you’re craving a frozen treat without excess calories! Let’s switch from ice cream to frozen yogurt, topped with the fruity flavor of your choice. Flavor it with a bit of fresh mint and enjoy one of the perks of summer!
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of the fruit salad and 1/2 cup frozen yogurt | Calories: 191 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 11 mg | Sodium: 58 mg | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 30 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10
- 1/4 cup kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/8 cup blackberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1/8 cup pineapple, diced
- 4 fresh mint leaves, plus 4 for garnishing if desired
- 1 cup low-fat frozen yogurt
- Place the fruit in individual serving bowls. Chop the mint leaves. Add the mint to the fruit and mix carefully. Top the fruit with the scoops of frozen yogurt. Garnish with the remaining mint.
If you liked this recipe, then you will definitely like these frozen delights for summer:
We have an available SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection e-book where you can find 101 of our chosen recipes. Check it out!