This slow cooker creamy almond oatmeal is made with steel cut oats and just the right amount of sweetness. What better way to start your morning? It is so easy to prepare and includes ingredients that satisfy you until lunch time. Best of all, the almond milk along with a little honey makes this breakfast seem like an indulgence. As a matter of fact, it might be hard to tell you’re eating something healthy and nutritious!
Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories: 290 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat 0 g | Cholesterol 9 mg | Sodium: 75 mg | Total Carbohydrates: 46 g | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 19 g | Protein: 12 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 9 |
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons diced almonds
- Combine in slow cooker the oats, almond milk, honey, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until desired consistency. Sprinkles almonds on top and serve.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.