Our pumpkin custard oatmeal recipe is tasty and convenient. Assemble the ingredients the night before, allow the slow cooker to cook while you sleep, and wake up to the fragrant aroma of pumpkin and spices! Your morning will be a breeze, because breakfast is already made!
Minimum slow cooker size: 4 quarts
Yield: Servings 8 | 1 serving = 1/2 cup | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 155 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 | Sodium: 83 mg | Carbohydrates: 30 | Cholesterol: 2 mg | | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 15 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7 |
- 2 cups Old-fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/3 cup raw honey, more or less to taste
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- Add the first 4 ingredients to slow cooker and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over oat mixture and whisk just to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 1 1/2 to 2 hours on low or until desired consistency. Garnish with toasted walnuts pieces.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite SkinnyMs. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.