You will love this healthy cranberry chutney!
This festive dish has the wonderful pairing of cranberries, apples, and spices that will bring a warm aroma to your kitchen, and color to your meals.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Chutney
- 12 ounces bagged cranberries fresh, rinsed
- 1 gala apple peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey mild
- Add all the above ingredients to the slow cooker, stir.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours. Remove cinnamon sticks, allow to cool and store in the refrigerator in a glass container with lid.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Cranberry Chutney? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.