This festive dish has the wonderful pairing of cranberries, apples, and spices that will bring a warm aroma to your kitchen, and color to your meals.
Minimum Slow Cooker size: 4 quarts
Servings: 13 | Serving Size: ¼ Cup | Calories: 62 | Fat: 0 g | Carbohydrates: 17 g | Sugars: 14 g | Fiber: 2 g | Sodium: 1 mg | Protein: 0 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3 |
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1 Gala apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 cup mild honey
- Add all the above ingredients to the slow cooker, stir. Recommend 3-5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours. Remove cinnamon sticks, allow to cool and store in the refrigerator in a glass container with lid.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Cranberry Chutney? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.