This soup will get you in the mood for fall!
Get ready to cheer the arrival of fall because we’ve combined two of the season’s best offerings into one delicious and hearty, skinny meal! This slow cooker Pumpkin Soup recipe combines your favorite pumpkin pie flavors with a hint of apple for sweetness in one low-calorie recipe. Enjoy!
We recommend a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds butternut squash or sugar pumpkin, 6 to 8 cups, peeled and cubed
- 1 apple peeled and diced, sweet apple like honey crisp is best
- 2 cups chicken stock low-sodium, vegetable broth is optional
- 1 cup sweet onion diced
- 2 to 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
Be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.