Sink your teeth into strawberry goodness.
Few meals say light and refreshing like spring greens with strawberries. This dish will satisfy your taste buds, but it’s also packed with superfoods, making it a smart choice when you’re focused on staying fit. Need another reason to include this recipe in your meal planning? It’s super simple—just slice the ingredients and your light meal or side dish is good to go. Try Spring Greens with Strawberries and Candied Pecans this week.
Spring Greens with Strawberries and Candied Pecans
- 4 cups spring mix of leafy greens
- 2 cups romaine heart lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges in natural juices can, drained
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- 1 red onion small, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup candied pecans for garnish, recipe for Candied Pecans
- Combine all the above ingredients in a large salad bowl, drizzle with 1/2 cup White Balsamic Vinaigrette or other salad dressing, toss to combine.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., like this salad with strawberries and pecans, check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.