Juicy pear slices team up with salty feta in this scrumptious salad!
When we think of spring and summer salads, we envision chilled greens and clean, fresh tastes. Our Spring Mix Salad with Roasted Pears and Feta fits this bill to a “t”. The combination of sweet roasted pear and salty feta cheese creates fireworks on the palate. We recommend drizzling this Spring Mix salad with White Balsamic and Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Spring Mix with Roasted Pears and Feta
- 8 cups spring mix
- 1 red onion small, sliced in half, thinly slice each half
- 2 bosc pears medium, peeled, seeded and sliced into small wedges, about 8 per pear
- 2 teaspoons canola oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles fat-free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss pear wedges with oil and place flat side down, on a non-stick cookie sheet. Roast pears for 10 minutes, turn over and roast 10 additional minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Combine spring mix, onion, and pears in a large salad bowl, sprinkle with feta and serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms