Creamy avocado makes this salad sing!
This easy spring salad recipe is an elegant and impressive starter that is as healthy as it is pretty. This salad in an avocado dish is easy to prepare and makes a nice lunch or healthy snack on its own. Feel free to use whatever veggies you have on hand to customize it to your liking. Whatever you use, with one bite, you’ll know that spring has finally arrived.
Spring Salad in an Avocado
- 1 cup baby kale finely shredded
- 2 radishes cut into strips
- 1/4 cup pea pods thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 avocado
- sprouts for serving
- salt and pepper
- Toss the kale, radishes, and pea pods in a bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, mustard, and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with the salad.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Fill the avocado with the dressed salad and top with sprouts before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Warm weather is finally here! Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest spring and summer recipes from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our daily eNewsletter.
Check out our Facebook page and follow us on Pinterest for tasty recipes, clean eating tips, and healthy lifestyle resources.