This Super Green Honey Mustard Salad is chock-full of super healthy green leafy vegetables!
Green Green Green! This Super Green Honey Mustard Salad is chock-full of super healthy green leafy vegetables! We’ve packed it with romaine, kale, and arugula, along with avocados, tomatoes, corn, and red onions. You could even throw in some spinach if you want more green. Chicken breasts and turkey bacon add necessary protein, while a homemade honey mustard dressing gives it amazing flavor.
This salad is a complete and healthy meal in and of itself. It’s perfect to take for a lunch…just be sure to keep the dressing on the side!
Super Green Honey Mustard Salad
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts raw, cut into strips
- 1 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 tomato large, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado large, pitted, peeled, and sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup red onion cut into extra thin slices
- 4 strips turkey bacon nitrate-free, cooked and minced
- Whisk together honey, whole grain mustard, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and garlic. Pour half of the mixture into a shallow dish over the sliced chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate for two hours. Refrigerate the second half of the mustard mix to use as a salad dressing.
- After two hours have passed, heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until cooked through and no pink remains. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together romaine, kale, spinach, and arugula with a few tablespoons of reserved mustard dressing. Separate into serving bowls and top with tomato, avocado, corn, onion, bacon, and cooked chicken. If desired, drizzle with additional dressing.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.