Juicy burger meets crunchy taco in this tasty match made in heaven!
When we think of crunchy tacos and juicy burgers, health food doesn’t usually come to mind. There are lots of satisfying ways to eliminate all of the extra calories and unhealthy ingredients found in traditional recipes, and this fabulous taco burger recipe is sure to please. Now, you can have two of your favorite dishes combined in one satisfying taco burger meal. Made with just the right amount of zesty ingredients, this is one taco burger delicacy that shouldn’t be missed. With SUPERFOOD ingredients, like Greek yogurt, spicy jalapeños, and creamy avocados, this recipe not only tastes great, but is great for your body, too!
Be sure to try this Taco Burger recipe with a side of our Sweet Potato Fries.
- 1 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix seasoning recipe
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños diced
- 5 slices pepper jack cheese
- whole-wheat hamburger buns toasted
- 1 avocado ripe, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 8 ounces lettuce bagged, shredded
- 1 cup Greek yogurt low-fat
- 1 tablespoon cilantro fresh, minced
- 1 chipotle chile canned, in adobo sauce, minced
- Combine ground chuck, taco seasoning mix and jalapeños. Shape mixture into 4 patties. Grill over med-high heat, for 6 min per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°. Top each patty with 1 slice cheese. Spread the desired amount of Chipotle Cream on buns. Top each bun with 1 patty, sliced avocado, tomato, and lettuce.
- Chipotle Cream Recipe: Combine Greek yogurt, cilantro, and chipotle chili. Cover, and chill for up to 3 days.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite recipe from Skinny Ms.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.