Pack your salad with antioxidant-rich superfoods!
We can’t think of a salad that adds more antioxidants, and color, to your plate than this one! Blueberries are a standout superfood, with numerous antioxidants and phytonutrients, and a hearty dose of fiber. Tomatoes contain lycopene and vitamin C, and their flavor is complemented perfectly by sweet fennel, a vegetable with a taste reminiscent of anise. It’s a unique salad that will wow your guests with its fabulous presentation.
Tomato, Blueberry, and Fennel Salad
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 fennel bulb chopped, leave some leaves for garnishing
- extra virgin olive oil
- squeeze of lemon
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes, fennel, and blueberries together.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice then add the salt.
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes, fennel & blueberries together.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.