This vegan dip is a crowd-pleaser for any event!
This is a great recipe for when you feel like snacking on some dip but don’t want all the extra added calories and additives. It uses only natural ingredients and is definitely healthier than it’s dairy-filled counterpart. The great thing about this recipe is that it truly does not lose the flavor even when “vegan-izing” it.
Happy Food Healthy Life is a place where health and wellness are both a physical and emotional journey. Happy Food, Healthy Life is about motivating, feeling, understanding, and realizing that you have the power to make changes!
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 onion small
- 4 garlic cloves
- 10 ounces spinach frozen, thawed, chopped
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts jarred, quartered
- 12.3 ounces silken tofu low-fat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the onion and garlic in aluminum foil. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until soft
- Place the spinach in a clean dish towel. Squeeze and twist the dish towel to press out as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Place the spinach, onions, garlic, and artichokes in a food processor or Blend and pulse until well chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and process until just slightly chunky or smooth – your preference.
- Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Look here for more dip recipes!
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.