So pretty, so refreshing, so totally delicious.
- 4 cups crisp torn red-leaf lettuce
- 20 (2-inch) cubes or triangles watermelon, seeded, drained
- 2 Bartlett pears, peeled, cut bite-size
- 20 bite-size broccoli florets, blanched 3 minutes, cooled
- 2 tablespoons diced Almonds
- WATERMELON DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
Combine Watermelon Dressing in a jar and shake well.
Arrange lettuce on 4 luncheon plates. Place watermelon, pears, and broccoli florets among leaves. Sprinkle with almonds; drizzle with shaken Watermelon Dressing.