by Skinny Ms.
Click here to return to the Three Day Cleanse & Detox Recipes.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup |Calories: 207 | Previous Points: 4 | Points Plus: 5 | Total Fat: 6.2 g | Saturated Fat: 0.7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 10 mg | Carbohydrates: 32.4 g | Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g | Sugars: 1.7 g | Protein: 7.7 g |
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup broken green beans, remove strings
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 8 almonds, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup quinoa, (cook according to package) optional
Combine all ingredients in a medium skillet, saute over medium heat just until heated thru, about 5 minutes. This side salad also makes a yummy afternoon snack, either hot or cold. Drizzle with lime juice and serve. For added protein sever over a bed of quinoa. Serves 2