This makes a delicious lunch or snack!
This salad has a slight crunch and makes one yummy afternoon snack.
Click here to return to the Three Day Cleanse & Detox Recipes.
Green Bean and Zucchini Salad
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup green beans broken, remove strings
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 8 almonds sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 lime or lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium skillet, saute over medium heat just until heated thru, about 5 minutes. This side salad also makes a yummy afternoon snack, either hot or cold. Drizzle with additional lime juice and serve. For added protein sever over a bed of quinoa.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms