Build better biceps with this quick 10-minute burn workout!
I love bicep workouts. The burn, muscle growth, and pump as you perform each curl is as comforting as it is invigorating. Stronger biceps open the door to better and more effective workouts. Powerful biceps will guarantee you’ll be able to pull more weight for back exercises, while also helping to tone the top of your arms. This quick 10-minute bicep burn workout offers four simple bicep exercises to help build strong, toned, and powerful biceps.
Everyday Tasks are About to Get a Whole Lot Easier
In addition to improving your physique and the effectiveness of your workouts, building stronger biceps will also benefit you in performing every day tasks. We use our arms to pick up our kids, do yard work, clean the house, and some much more! Increasing the strength and endurance of these muscles will make everyday life that much easier!
10-Minute Bicep Burn
This 10-minute bicep workout is the perfect way to shred and build stronger, bolder biceps. Perform each exercise for 45 seconds with no rest between the exercises. Complete three rounds, resting for 30 seconds between each round, and you’ll be done!
For this workout, you’ll need light-to-medium weight dumbbells and an interval timer, which is available on most phones. Depending on your fitness level, 5 to 20 pound weights would be ideal.
It’s going to be a challenge to keep working. If the bicep burn becomes too much, put the dumbbells down for a moment and shake out your arms. This will help release some of the lactic acid build-up that forms in your muscles and give you a brief rest. Once you shake them out, get back to work!
- Alternating Bicep Curls: A standard for any bicep workout.
- Wide Bicep Curls: This help build the inner bicep to give your bicep an extra peak when you flex
- Hammer Curls: These are great for isolating the bicep and making it bigger and longer. It also improves wrist and grip strength.
- Dumbbell Reverse Curl: This is great for building stronger forearms, which will improve grip and also help reduce injury risk.
Short on time and need fuel post-workout? Try any of these 15 Clean Dinners Prepared in Under 15 Minutes.
Alternating Bicep Curls
Wide Bicep Curls
Dumbbell Reverse Curl
Balance your biceps with amazing triceps by learning How To Get Toned Triceps in 3 Moves.
Do you know what can help you make progress even faster? Following a healthy eating plan in addition to workouts like this one! If you’re not sure where to start, we can help! Check out some of these awesome and simple, nutrient-dense meal plans:
- 7-Day Whole Foods Meal Plan for Beginners
- Reset Your Body with this 14-Day Meal Plan
- Change Your Body with this 28-Day Meal Plan
If you enjoyed this routine, you should also try out any or all of these amazing upper-body workouts and challenges:
- Fun & Simple 15-Minute Arms Blast Workout
- Try this Amazing 20-Minute (or Less) Routine
- Transform Your Arms in 30-Days Challenge
Before you go, be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more fun and effective routines like this!