Three ways to make satisfying meatless entrées, Stuff, Stack, and Roll, baby. Learn how...
What are three ways to make satisfying meatless entrées? Stuff, Stack, and Roll, baby. Fill your veggies with grains, beans, cheese, tofu, seitan, mushrooms, herbs, and, of course lots more veggies. Learn how…
1. Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Portobello mushrooms are savory bowl for big heaps of Keen-wah stuffing.
2. Greek Rice Stuffed Peppers
Veronica Grace for skinnyms.com
Homemade mediterranean rice mix in a juicy sweet pepper anyone? Recipe here.
3. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Southwestern Style
Who says cowboy food has to have meat in it? Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Southwestern Style are completely vegan.
4. Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Coconut Curried Kale and Chickpeas
…Because sometimes sweet potato fans just have to have a little curry with their coconut.
5. Basil “Cheese” Vegan Stuffed Tomatoes
Summery freshness and savory “cheesiness,” but without all the dairy.
6. Skinny Burrito in a Jar
Bring your burrito to lunch, sans soggy tortilla.
7. Eggplant Stacks with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Reduction
Simply divine dahling. Love the tanginess of the goat cheese with the sweet-tart balsamic and crisp eggplant.
8. Grilled Vegetable Stack with Homemade Lemon Hummus
Grilled Vegetable Stack with Homemade Lemon Hummus. Enough said.
9. Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
This recipe is FiestaLicious. Yep, that’s a word.
10. Lemon rosemary vegetable stack with lentils + creamy horseradish vinaigrette
Or you could call this recipe The Leaning Tower of Excellence. The lentil foundation adds that extra punch of protein.
11. Skinny Lasagna Rolls
These rockin’ rolls are award-winning for good reason.
12. Vegan Mediterranean Cabbage Rolls
Flavorful goodness is blanketed in the yummiest of cruciferous vegetables in this recipe.
13. Quinoa Stuffed Swiss Chard Rolls
Crumbled tempeh adds texture and a wallop of protein to these rolls.
14. Millet Stuffed Chard Rolls with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Yes! Use for millet found! And loving the bright sauce over these wraps.
15. Eggplant Rolls
An Italian classic, it doesn’t get much better than the simple quality cheese and herbs rolled into eggplant in this recipe.