There is no magic pill when it comes to weight loss. Long-term success comes from a combination of healthy eating habits and regular exercise. Our tips for permanent weight loss will give you a great foundation for making positive changes in your life.
For more ideas on how to shed pounds and reveal a slimmer, healthier you, check out How to Organize Your Kitchen for Weight Loss and 3 Ways to Reshape Your Body, Despite Your Genetics.
1. Plan your meals. Our 7-Day Fat Blasting Menu takes the guess work out of meal planning.
2. Keep tabs on your food consumption with a journal. Staying accountable, by journaling, is a proven weight loss strategy.
3. Don’t skip meals. Blood sugar crashes are sure to have you raiding the vending machines at work!
4. Consume more fiber to feel full, longer. Enjoy 12 walnut halves and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast with these 6 Oatmeal Recipes.
5. Eat 3 small meals and 2-3 snacks per day. Boost metabolism by eating more often.
7. Use proper portion control. What is a Portion Size?
8. Eat veggies with every meal, especially leafy greens. These nutrient-rich foods will keep you filled up and satisfied.