Give your menu a healthy boost with deliciously healthy zucchini recipes! Packed with antioxidants, this superfood offers filling fiber as well as nutrients that help regulate blood sugar. Download the FREE Clean Eating Menu Planner and get ready to enjoy these 29 amazing zucchini recipes.
1. Zucchini Pasta and Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Saucethesimpleveganista.blogspot.com
This recipe is the kind of tasty, pretty dish you’ll be proud to put in front of any guest.
2. Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Pine Nuts and Parmesan Shavings
Put a unique spin on zucchini dishes for summer with this delicious recipe.
3. Oven-Baked Zucchini Frieslexiscleankitchen.com
Ditch fatty French fries and serve up this better-for-your-thighs alternative.
4. Carrot & Zucchini Muffinsamazingpaleo.com
These muffins, made with almond flour, combine veggie power with a touch of natural sweetener.
5. Easy Zucchini Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballstheleancleaneatingmachine.com
Zucchini recipes can even satisfy the family carnivore—try this spin on a classic dinner.
6. Baked Zucchini Chipscookingwithmichele.com
This simple snack is a smart way to battle the mid-afternoon hungries.
7. Stuffed Zucchini
Use lean ground beef to make this recipe a hearty, healthy addition to the summer menu.
8. Baked Zucchini Rollsawhiskandtwowands.com
Zucchini recipes like this one are a refreshing break from the typical side dish menu.
9. Clean No-Noodle Quinoa Lasagnathischickeatsclean.com
Who needs pasta noodles when you can use summer-fresh zucchini slices—yum! Find it here.10. Zucchini & Broccoli Soupallsortsofpretty.com
Enjoy a fresh spin on zucchini dishes for summer with a clean-eating soup recipe.
11. Zucchini Browniesthehealthyfamilyandhome.com
Treat yourself to this vegan flourless zucchini recipe.
12. Paleo Zucchini Frittersstupideasypaleo.com
Cook these fritters in a spoonful of coconut oil to get fritter taste without the guilt.
13. Grilled Eggplant & Zucchini Saladskinnyms.com
Yum up the summer menu with a grilled healthy salad.
14. Garlicky Zucchini & Tomato Side Dishsavoringthethyme.com
Put super simple and healthy on the menu tonight with this delish side.
15. Zucchini Totsnataliehodson.com
Mix grated zukes with a few ingredients and bake them in a muffin tin for a cute dish.
16. Grilled Zucchini with Mint and Fetacandidrd.com
Simple and healthy—the perfect addition to any grilling menu!17. Fresh Summer Veggie Bake cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Zucchini, tomato, and squash—oh my! Dig into a delish bake this week.
18. Roasted Eggplant & Zucchini with Garlicky Tahini Dressingshrinkingkitchen.com
Zucchini recipes like this one are a delicious way to use your favorite summer produce.
19. Cumin Zucchini Turkey Burger with Cilantro Aioliifoodreal.com
You don’t need a fancy café lunch when you can create this hearty burger at home.
20. Zucchini Hummusskinnyms.com
Nosh on fresh veggies with a healthy dip recipe.
21. Zucchini Salmon Cakes with Lemon Dill Pestoqueenofquinoa.me
Love your heart with a zucchini salmon cake recipe.
22. Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffinsambitiouskitchen.com
Need delicious zucchini dishes for summer? You’re covered with this healthier version of typical zucchini muffin recipes.
23. Zucchini and Yellow Squash Saladjillconyers.com
Sometimes simple recipes are the best—give this one a go for a no-hassle side.
24. Margherita Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini dishes for summer like this one are baked with fresh, nutritious veggies—the ideal addition to any meal.
25. Corn, Zucchini, and Roasted Tomato Frittata
Dig into this breakfast or brunch recipe that’s filled with summer deliciousness.
26. Vegan Zucchini Breadeatingcleanrecipes.com
This recipe uses natural sweeteners so you can feel good about treating your family.
27. Minty Zucchini n’ Blueberry Chilled Soup
A simple chilled soup recipe adds refreshment to any summer table.
28. Green Bean and Zucchini Saladskinnyms.com
Crisp up this delicious mix for a snack, light lunch, or side dish.
29. Double Chocolate Zucchini Breadsugarfreemom.com
Enjoy this no-refined-sugar-added version of traditional zucchini bread.