Sculpted & Toned Abs in just 30 days!
The 30 Day Summer Abs Challenge is designed to sculpt & tone the entire midsection. There are six muscles making up the abdominal region, or core. The routine below targets all six muscles. Now it’s possible to have beautiful summer abs year round by following this effective abdominal workout. After the 30 days, continue working your abs three times weekly by following other routines at Skinny Ms.
For additional tips on under covering those abdominal muscles and getting some gorgeous abs, follow these 7 recommendations:
1. Drink water throughout the day and always have some on hand when doing this challenge.
2. Eat smaller portions.
3. Eliminate refined sugar and grains. Instead eat whole grains and foods that don’t have added sugar.
4. Avoid sodas…diet included.
5. Consider eating more often, 5-6 times per day. Remember, meals should not be the standard restaurant portions but rather mini meals. Eating on salad plates instead of dinner size plates is a excellent start.
6. Eat breakfast and stick to a smaller portions throughout the day. Try the Skinny Ms. Smoothie recipes.
7. After this challenge has ended be sure to continue doing ab workouts three times weekly. You will find lots of routines right here at Skinny Ms..
Equipment Needed: Interval timer, yoga mat, water to stay hydrated
What To Do: Perform each exercise for 30 seconds. Complete each exercise one after the other. Rest 10 seconds after each exercise. Perform this routine three times weekly for the next 30 days. Review the video demonstrations of each exercise below.
Beginner Level: Complete 1 round.
Intermediate Level: Complete 3 rounds.
Advanced Level: Complete 4 rounds.
1. Abdominal Twist
3. Reverse Ab Curl
4. Side Plank (15 seconds each side)
5. Scissor Twist
6. Flutter Kicks
Reverse Ab Curl