Potluck parties are a great way to dabble in a variety of new, delicious, and even healthy foods. If you are working to shed a few extra pounds, you don’t have to be wary of attending potlucks. By bringing a yummy dish that also happens to be healthy, you can enjoy the good company of family and friends without blowing your diet out of the water.
1. Baked Pesto Mushies with Crunchy Cashew Cheese. Made with herby and cheesy goodness, this easy-to-prepare recipe is the perfect skinny choice for any future potluck.
2. Beautiful Watermelon Salad. For a fresh and beautifully colored salad, bring a batch of this watermelon-based dish for a pretty and delicious party hit.
3. Slow Cooker Fried Chicken. Nothing makes a potluck party like fried chicken does. Now, with this healthier recipe that leaves out the excess fat and greasy calories, you can bring the prized dish without it wreaking havoc on your waistline.
4. Skinny Sweet and Tangy Cole Slaw. This recipe takes your usual, boring cole slaw and turns it into a healthy combination of sweet and tangy flavors sure to please a crowd.
5. Fudge Brownie Bites. Looking to bring something sweet to your next potluck? Take these delicious fudge brownie bites that are only 124 calories each, allowing you to indulge. Did we mention this recipe is no-bake?
Healthy potluck meals and dishes can easily be cooked and brought to your next party. Whether you’re bringing something sweet, spicy, or even a little bit of both, you can offer up a crowd-pleasing dish that will help shed extra pounds.