Hit the snooze button, because your healthy breakfast is already prepared and waiting for you!
We all have those mornings. You know the ones, when waking up is hard to do, and making a healthy breakfast is even more difficult! Instead of grabbing a pre-packaged breakfast food, or fast food on the way to work, try cooking up your breakfast the night before! Most of the work will be done before you wake up, and you’ll be sure to get a nutritious breakfast made with clean, whole ingredients.
1. Clean Eating Apple Banana Bread. This bread recipe is lactose-free and gluten-free with no added sugars. Plus, it tastes great! Bake and slice it the night before, and then wrap each slice in plastic wrap. Freeze or refrigerate the slices based on how soon you think you’ll eat them. In the morning, heat up the slices in the microwave for 10 seconds if you’re grabbing from the fridge, or 30 to 40 from the freezer.
2. Skinny Slow Cooker Overnight Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats: No Sugar Added. Ever wanted to eat pumpkin pie for breakfast without feeling guilty? Now you can! This slow cooker recipe incorporates healthy pantry staples, like steel cut oats, canned pumpkin puree, and honey.
3. Overnight French Toast Casserole. This breakfast casserole will satisfy your french toast cravings without the refined sugar.
4. Honey Nut Breakfast Cereal. (pictured above) For cold cereal lovers, this DIY honey nut cereal is an upgrade in both nutrition and taste. Just put it together the night before, let it cool, and store it in an airtight container. The only thing you’ll need to do in the morning is add milk!
RELATED: Top 5 Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes.
5. Skinny Slow Cooker – Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Just put the ingredients for this sweet, stick-to-your-ribs oatmeal in the slow cooker the night before and wake up to a treat that, as a bonus, will make your house smell wonderful!
Have you tried any Skinny Ms. breakfast recipes? We’d love to hear about it. Leave us a message in the comment section below.