We’re always on the lookout for quick and easy recipes with low Weight Watchers points. These 9 Weight Watchers recipes will leave you feeling satisfied for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
1. Dairy Free Crepes (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Enjoy the light-as-air taste of crepes without losing any of the flavor. For this recipe, we replaced the dairy products with some non-dairy alternatives. Fill them with fruit and other light ingredients for a breakfast that’s big on flavor—and nutrition!
2. Avocado Breakfast Toast (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
It couldn’t be more simple to dress up ordinary toast. An avocado spread made with a little lemon juice and salt provides twice the potassium of a banana for a fresh, nutrient-packed start to the day.
3. Berry Almond Breakfast Quinoa (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Quinoa for breakfast? You got it! Top with fresh seasonal berries for a nice change from plain old oatmeal.
4. Chickpea and Tomato Salad with Grilled Chicken (14 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This dish combines rich, rustic flavors with nutrient-rich barley for a low calorie meal you’ll love bringing to the office. Make a big batch at the beginning of the week and refrigerate the leftovers!
5. Make-Ahead Roasted Veggie Burritos (13 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This recipe makes 12 yummy, healthy burritos you can pop in the freezer for easy meals later in the week.
6. Quinoa Crisp and Berry Parfait (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Sick of your same old midday yogurt? Switch up your routine with this unique quinoa crisp! You can even incorporate frozen yogurt for a lunch that tastes more like a treat.
7. Skillet Chicken with Lemon Garlic Sauce (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This chicken dish is as easy as it is delicious. It’s prepared in one pan, which makes clean up a breeze. Server with green vegetables for a balanced dinner.
8. Lean Meatballs with Teriyaki Sauce (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
These lean meatballs combine the teriyaki and sesame seed flavors you love with 100% lean beef for an Asian inspired dish that won’t wreck your diet. With this recipe, there’s no need for takeout!
9. Easy Broiled Scallops (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Scallops are low in both fat and calories, making them a nutritious dish that’s easy to prepare anytime. Don’t be intimidated; once you see how simple this recipe is, you’ll make it a regular in your dinnertime rotation.
Make sure that you subscribe to our newsletter, so that you don’t miss out on all things SkinnyMs.