You will love how quick and easy this Asian Mango Chicken Stir-Fry is. In less than 30 minutes, this recipe makes a delicious stir-fry dinner that your whole family will love. As usual, the SkinnyMs. team filled it with simple, whole ingredients. First, lean chicken breast, fresh peppers, onions, ginger, and mango make this dish fresh and filling. Finally, a tangy, sweet sauce made from orange juice and Asian seasonings makes this stir-fry oh so yummy. Skipping the takeout menu has never been so easy.
Our mango chicken stir-fry is light in calories, high in protein, while packing in delicious flavor. And because it’s such a healthy version of a classic Asian dish, we’re sure you’ll want it on your menu rotation. To keep it even lighter, serve it over brown rice!
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 225 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 601mg | Carbohydrates: 28g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Protein: 17g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pulp-free orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pan. Add the chicken and saute for 4 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and add the onion. Cook until translucent, then add peppers. Cook 3 minutes then return the chicken. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the stir fry.
- Cook for 8 minutes, then serve over rice.
Other recipes to try:
Easy stir-fry dinners are the best for busy nights What are your favorite stir-fry recipes to make? Let us know in the comments section below!